We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

ner Jim Irsay had his d

in General Chat Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:30 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

Skier Lindsey Vonn is hoping to race on through the 2019 season with the aim of competing against male rivals in her final season. The American great has the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea as her main target as she thinks about retirement, but she still hopes to get the chance to race her male counterparts before calling time on her career.Vonn asked to compete against the men in 2012 at her favourite course - Lake Louise in Canada - but her request was turned down by the International Ski Federation (FIS). The 31-year-old has battled injuries over the last couple of seasons, but she bounced back to form in 2015-16 and clinched her eighth World Cup downhill title before being hurt again.The goal is definitely to make it to the next Olympics in South Korea in 2018, so thats two more seasons, Vonn said.But Im really hoping for three seasons, and Ill tell you why - its because, in my final season, I would like to race against the men in one race. Vonn won the World Cup downhill title last season Vonn concedes that she will be unable to compete much beyond 2018 because of the damage she has suffered, especially to her knees, in a series of high-speed crashes.But she remains hopeful that it will not be an injury that causes a premature end to her career.Eventually it will get to the point where, physically, there will only be one decision left to make. So I have to just be prepared for that. I just hope it doesnt come too soon. Also See: Sagan targets mountain title Farah: Medals the priority Air Max 270 Homme Soldes . -- Two-time AL Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract with the Baltimore Orioles as he tries to come back from the second major operation on his left shoulder. Air Max 97 Femme Pas Cher .S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four. http://www.chaussurepascherchine.fr/grossiste-yeezy-boost-380.html . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Latvia won a four-man World Cup bobsled race Sunday, while the U. Air Max 95 Pas Cher Chine . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. Grossiste Air Max 90 Chine . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.Indianapolis, IN - Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay had his drivers license suspended one year for his March arrest for driving while intoxicated, the Indianapolis Star reported Thursday. According to the Star, the suspension became effective on May 27 and was confirmed by documents obtained from Hamilton County court. Indiana law requires a one-year revoke of ones drivers license for refusing to submit to a blood test while under suspicion of DWI, which Irsay did when he was stopped by police in the Inndianapolis suburb of Carmel on March 16.ddddddddddddThe 54-year-old was later taken into custody after failing several field sobriety tests. Irsay is awaiting a June 19 hearing on misdemeanor charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle with a controlled substance in the body. Police reports stated that multiple prescription drugs were discovered in Irsays car during an inventory search, none of which were associated with any of the prescription bottles found. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..