We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

will make a decision

in General Chat Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:29 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

Sunrise, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Martin St. Louis and Dominic Moore tallied in the third period as the New York Rangers closed out calendar year 2014 with a 5-2 win over Florida on Wednesday. Chris Kreider, Derick Brassard and Ryan McDonagh also lit the lamp for the Rangers, who recovered from a one-goal loss at Dallas on Monday and recorded their ninth win in 10. Derek Stepan contributed three assists while Henrik Lundqvist needed to make only 18 stops for the victory. Tomas Fleischmann and Jimmy Hayes scored once each for the Panthers, who fell to 5-3-2 in over their last 10 outings. Al Montoya surrendered all five markers on 34 shots in defeat. Hayes converted an Aleksander Barkov rebound from the right side at the 7:39 mark of the third that pulled the Panthers within a goal, but the Rangers restored their two-goal advantage just over two minutes later. Stepans flip to the net was turned away by Montoya. St. Louis, stationed to the left of the crease, accidentally kicked the puck forward and it changed direction off the skate of Panthers defenseman Aaron Ekblad and got through at 9:51. Moore sealed it with 4:25 on the clock, following behind St. Louis as he broke in alone up the right wing and beating Montoya with a rebound hed kicked out to the left side. Kreider beat Montoya by cleaning up a Kevin Klein rebound with 3:18 remaining in the opening period. New York went up 2-0 at 1:29 of the second as Brassard potted a McDonagh rebound from the right side. It was 3-0 for the visitors with 5:32 remaining in the middle frame after McDonaghs blast from the right point sailed home on a power play. Sprung by a long lead pass up the left wing by Jonathan Huberdeau, Fleischmanns marker just over two minutes later put the hosts on the board. Game Notes New York begins 2015 by hosting Buffalo on Saturday, and Florida kicks off a six-game road trip at Buffalo on Friday ... Brothers and fellow Boston College products Kevin and Jimmy Hayes faced each other for the first time as professionals ... Floridas Hayes finished with a minus-3 despite scoring ... Prior to the contest, the Panthers announced a new six-year contract extension for forward Nick Bjugstad. Discount Air Max 270 .Brazil midfielder Ricardo Goulart scored the winner in the 50th minute to give the defending champion a four-point advantage in the standings over second-place Sao Paulo, which beat rival Palmeiras 2-0. Air Max 95 Australia . - Dominika Cibulkova erased three match points in the second set Wednesday and beat Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Sony Open. http://www.discountaustraliashoes.com/cheap-air-max-270-fake.html . Of all the names out there who could realistically be dealt by Wednesdays deadline, Ryan Kesler remains No. 1 on the most desired list. And while were not sure if theyre any closer to a deal, we now have a defined price. Replica Sneakers Australia .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. Cheap Jordan 1 Australia . On Sunday, head coach Patrick Roy said the teams leading scorer will skate at Mondays morning practice and the club will make a decision on his status for Game 6 at that point.Toronto Argonauts head coach Scott Milanovich had some good news to report on Tuesday, announcing that receiver and kick returner Chad Owens is all right after he left last weeks game with an apparent knee injury. Owens was hurt late in Torontos win over the Montreal Alouettes on Thursday after being hit by Geoff Tisdale. "It was just one of those things. I took a shot, it was a good tackle," Owens told TSN after practice. He explained that while at first he thought the hit might have bbeen a bit low, he reviewed it on tape and changed his mind.dddddddddddd "Tisdale actually made a really good tackle, head across the bow and his shoulder pads right on my hip. I dont know what hit my knee but its sort of a bone bruise. "Its a little stiff but I ran around here (on Tuesday) and it feels good. Ill be all right." said Owens. Milanovich confirmed that Owens is fine. The Argonauts return to the field on Sunday night when they host the Edmonton Eskimos. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..