We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

he subway to the Air

in General Chat Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:56 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

EDMONTON -- Canadian womens hockey goalie Shannon Szabados has gone from winning gold in Sochi to helping out the Edmonton Oilers. The Team Canada goalie filled in at practice for the National Hockey League team today while the Oilers waited for Viktor Fasth to arrive after a trade with Anaheim. She got an invite last night after fans on Twitter tried to convince the team to put her on the roster as backup goalie for its game against Ottawa. Szabados says she was thrilled by the social media campaign and the Oilers players welcomed her with open arms at practice. She says she doubts the team will ask her to play in a real game. But if they ever need her again for practice, she says shell be ready. Vapormax Pas Cher Chine . - Free agent defensive end Will Smith has signed with the New England Patriots. Basket Nike En Solde . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. http://www.pascherbasketnike.fr/france-old-skool-solde.html . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth. Basket Nike Outlet .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. Balenciaga Pas Cher Homme . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals.TORONTO - Road closures in Toronto forced Raptors coach Dwane Casey to ditch his car and ride the subway to the Air Canada Centre for Game 7. Casey said he was stuck in traffic for 30 to 40 minutes Sunday before deciding to do a U-turn and head for the subway. "Good old reliable subway," Casey said, laughing. "I dont think anyone expected us to be here today in that they had a marathon and a Game 7 in the same day." The downtown road closures were due to the Goodlife Fitness Toronto Marathon. Fellow TTC riders posted pictures of Casey seated on the subway, dressed in a bllack Canada Goose bomber jacket and a black Raptors T-shirt.dddddddddddd His garment bag hung on the glass partition next to his seat. "I didnt think anybody recognized who I was but I think the shirt gave it away," Casey said. Asked if Raptors fans gave him any advice during the ride to the Air Canada Centre, the coach replied: "They just said Go get em." Casey said it wasnt his first subway ride in Toronto. He most recently travelled via the TTC last summer. "Its great," Casey said. "I recommend it to everybody. Just not on Game 7." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..