We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

005 amateur draft an

in General Chat Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:55 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

MIAMI -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Spains Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-1, 6-2 on Monday to reach the fourth round of the Sony Open for the first time in his career. For the last two years, Raonic had stalled at the third-round stage at Crandon Park. He withdrew last year due to strep throat and suffered an injury the year before. Raonic, the No. 12 seed, needed just 56 minutes to complete the victory. He fired 10 aces and had service breaks on four of eight chances. The Canadian produced 26 winners and lost just five points on his serve in the match. "It was a good way to start the day with a quick win and an early match," Raonic said. The Canadian blew through the opening set in 25 minutes and took only slightly longer to secure the second. Raonic broke for a 2-1 lead in the second set and didnt look back. He said he was particularly pleased with his service game and felt he had made strides since his win over the 55th-ranked Spaniard in Davis Cup play last year. "Ive improved in general on second serve," Raonic said. "That allows me to better take advantage of my opportunities." Raonic, who did not face a break point, will next play Germanys Benjamin Becker. "Its going to be tough no matter who I play," he said. "I always know the opponents can play well. But its up to me to do what I need to do to win. "My good serving gives me confidence, it makes my days a lot easier." The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., played with a sleeve on his right arm for the second straight match. "I was using a lotion and it didnt react well to the sun," he said. "The sleeve is just for protection, thats all." In doubles play, the sixth-seeded duo of Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbias Nenad Zimonjic were to play Robin Haase of the Netherlands and Britains Jonathan Marray later in the day. Marcin Gortat Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. Kevin Porter Jersey . Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night. https://www.cheapwizardsonline.com/1069k-moses-malone-jersey-wizards.html . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996. Gene Shue Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Chris Whitney Jersey . -- Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, shot a 2-under 69 on Tuesday to finish first in stroke-play qualifying at the Womens U.SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Padres and outfielder Will Venable have agreed to an $8.5 million, two-year contract that runs through 2015. Venable, the son of former big leaguer Max Venable, will make $4.25 million each of the next two seasons. Venable was San Diegos seventh-round draft pick in the 2005 amateur draft and made his debut on Aug. 29, 2008. "It certainly gives you confidence to go out there every day knowing that all that other stuff is all taken care of," Venable said Tuesday. "All there is to focus on is playing and helping this team win games." VVenable is hitting .dddddddddddd273 with a career-high 20 home runs, and has 15 stolen bases. He leads NL outfielders with a .510 slugging percentage and is second in the majors to the Angels Mike Trout (.588). "I think hes very confident in who he is and what he does and who he is as a player," San Diego manager Bud Black said. "All that is coming together as a player. At times it takes guys of four years of service time, or three plus where Will is, to really think about who they are and what they need to do to finally establish themselves." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..