We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

Adidas Black Sneakers

in General Chat Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:30 am
by SalomeDryden | 3 Posts

ÿþIn today's marketing landscape, it's not exactly the standard strategy Adidas Black Sneakers to create a shoe whose name is sure to drum up search results related to past legal troubles. ?But there was no arguing with the results of TheSoloist's collaboration on the first? adidas Originals Lawsuit , and this mita sneakers design is a worthy successor. ?The lush green suede and fat Three Stripes gives the Lawsuit a distinct look, though it's unclear if these will make it stateside like the? EQT Support-inspired mita ZX 8000s ?that matriculated to Packer in March. ?Stick with Sneaker News for updates and let us know if you'd cop these after seeing more images below.

The hit new adidas silhouette for the summer isn't just for the guys, as we now see a decidedly feminine take for the Los Angeles . The modernized edition of the classic LA Trainer goes pink, with the soft summertime hue applied tonally across the woven textile and felt upper, and then extending right down to the foam sole. Lady Three Stripe fans can pick these up soon in the US, because Adidas Adizero Cleats the  Shift Pink' adidas Los Angeles is arriving now at select overseas retailers.

The UNDTD x adidas Los Angeles will be available beginning June 13th exclusively at Undefeated stores, and then globally at select adidas Consortium retailers on June 20th.Last we saw from French skateboarding star Lucas Puig's adidas pro model, he was offering a taste of what was to Adidas Adizero Football Cleats come in 2014's Stan Smith revival. ?This latest adidas Skateboarding Lucas Pro skips the tennis tie-in and moves from the land of  Image is Everything' into the  Obey Your Thirst' territory with a Sprite-ish mix of blue and neon green that always seems to satisfy come springtime. ?Click in to see how the mostly tonal upper and carefully placed vibrant pops make this one of the most attractive Lucas Pros yet, then cop yours at shops like Politics .

Kris Aman, GM of adidas Global Basketball: That's one of the most exciting things about what adidas as a whole and what adidas basketball is doing  when you have a brand that's wired around creativity and focusing on Adidas Bounce Women'S creators. That creates amazing opportunities. I think what you're seeing with the athletes is that they are grabbing that with both hands and wanting to partner not only with us, but one of the philosophies that we believe in pretty strongly around here is this idea of open-source partnerships. So what ends up happening is you have a brand that's wired around creators and creativity, athletes that are wired around how they create, and that's kind of cool because it's not just in their game, right? It's in their life and in their world.

As far as where I think creativity comes from in general, I think everybody has it. At least what I see and what consumers tell us, and what our partners tell us is that the opportunity for adidas Basketball and adidas at large is to help people express their creativity. Everybody has it. What we want to do is partner with people in very engaging ways and sort of open up the tool box and invite them to partner with us so that we can create the future together. That's the secret sauce of it. Everybody has it. Just some people are more blessed to express it but I think what we see and the kind of approach we like to take is focusing on the fact that anybody can create.

You can create on the court and you can create in your life, and by doing that you can create in the world. And that's what gets us excited.Alex Zerzan has been with adidas for Adidas Duramo Slide almost a decade and has helped athletes get the most out of their footwear with innovative designs all while balancing performance and refined aesthetics. His role as adidas Crazy Explosive 17 Product Manager couldn't be more exciting with the current generation of signature athletes and new technologies from Boost, to Bounce, to Forged Primeknit ushering in more interest than ever for the brand. We took a few minutes out of Alex's more-than-hectic Las Vegas LVL 3 schedule to talk about working with designer Jesse Rademacher on the adidas Crazy Explosive 17, Damian Lillard's preference for Bounce over Boost, and more.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..