We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

asos fila disruptor

in General Chat Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:13 pm
by Sheila Sophia | 3 Posts

ÿþA very interesting asos fila disruptor edition announced for September 2012 and aimed at younger audience arrives from the Balenciaga Company. Balenciaga , in collaboration with Coty, Prestige and IFF created the new fragrance FLORABOTANICA which attracts attention with its modern, attractive flacon and unusual ingredients.This is a delightful mystical forest full of green grass and tall trees ripe with life. Purple and yellow flowers and fairies riding on Lily pads. I feel like I'm in the middle of summer right now.

I've got it sitting in pride of place on a mirror so the various colours in the flacon bounce around like the visual equivalent of an echo. Gosh, I sound poetic. That's what Florabotanica does to me. A perfume buyer for a local supplier said this is discontinued. I have had no reply from Coty which owns Balenciaga. Does anyone know? I'll be hoarding blue fila shoes gallons of it if this is true.Balenciaga florabotanica opens very green,cool and woody,definitely unisex but soon rose starts to show up and becomes the most dominant note.in dry down there is just a hint of green notes besides dominant rose,sweetened and warmed delicately with amber I usually hate blue fila trainers green scents but strangely I don't dislike green undertone of florabotanica.

From hate to love. This is my story in short. Never happened to me before. Smelled it first time when it came out - absolutely hated it, put it on my 'dislikes' list and never looked back. Until recently, when I reached for it while testing other Balenciaga scents. The world must have changed for me in the last 3 years, because I loved it. Had to have it immediately. I am charmed to the bone. Great quality. The bottle itself is a wonderful work cheap fila of art, the pop-artsy minimalistic style of the bottle contrasts with the organic flowers on the box. Long lasting with a decent sillage. I am NOT a rose fan.

I can't imagine this sickening anybody nearby. I smell clean and pretty. Addendum: I've gone back to edit this review because I'd like to add that I think Balenciaga has a quality-control problem. I've had experience now with three different bottles of the EDP. The large one, that I love, smells mostly of roses. The small travel bottle that was packaged with my large bottle is a very different scent. It's boring and cheap smelling. These came packaged with body lotion. I bought them at Nordstrom. The first time I tried Florabotanica it was another scent entirely. In that bottle it was the mint that predominated. At this point I think our reviews are differing so much from one another primarily because we're not actually smelling the same thing.

It's definitely the scent to wear in the garden of a spooky insane asylum in a full moon!Rose is one of my biggest soft spots when it comes to cheap fila shoes fragrances. I didn't try out Florabotanica when it first came out, but when I finally did get around to testing it I knew I needed to have it. A majority of rose fragrances are quite simple, but this is what I think makes them so lovable. They never feel like you are going overboard with them. Florabotanica has a little more edge to it than some of my other roses such as Rose 4 Reines, Rose Essentielle EDT Rosee, and Chloe. They are all quite simple and pretty delicate, which is why I find others enjoy them so much.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..