We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

er Kevin Cheveldayo

in General Chat Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:26 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

LONDON -- Spain midfielder Cesc Fabregas is leaving Barcelona to return to London, signing a five-year deal with Chelsea that will put him up against his former club Arsenal. The 27-year-old Fabregas, who spent eight years at Arsenal before moving to Barcelona, said Thursday that he still has "unfinished business" in the English Premier League. "Now is the right time to return," he said. "You all know that Arsenal was the first team that had the chance to sign me. They decided not to do so, so fate has not led our paths to cross again." Fabregas was a key cog of Arsene Wengers Arsenal side, winning the FA Cup in 2005 and reaching the Champions League final a year later. But now hell be looking for trophies with bitter rivals Chelsea and manager Jose Mourinho, who has feuded over the years with Wenger. "I considered all the other offers very carefully and I firmly believe that Chelsea is the best choice," Fabregas said on the clubs website. "They match my footballing ambitions with their hunger and desire to win trophies. They have an incredible squad of players and an extraordinary coach. I am completely committed to the team." Media reports in Spain and England put the transfer fee at about 26.5 million pounds ($44.67 million). During his three years at Barcelona, Fabregas won a Spanish league title, as well as the Copa del Rey, the Spanish Super Cup, the UEFA Super Cup and the Club World Cup. "I would like to thank everyone at Barcelona where I enjoyed three wonderful years," Fabregas said. "It was my childhood club and I will always be proud and honoured that I played for such a great team. But Barcelona hinted it was unhappy with some of the performances from Fabregas, saying on its website that his standard of play declined as the seasons progressed. "The good sensations little by little vanished in each of the three seasons. ... His second halves of each season were never like the first halves," it said. Fabregas is currently with the Spanish team in Brazil for the World Cup, where Spain is defending champion. He has also won two European Championships with his country, in 2008 and 2012. "For me it was fundamental that the signing be finished before the beginning of the World Cup so that I can fully concentrate in helping my country win the World Cup," Fabregas said. He will wear the No. 4 shirt at Chelsea, previously worn by David Luiz, who is set to join French league champion Paris Saint-Germain. Air Force 1 Off-White Outlet . The Mercedes duo of three-time Canadian Grand Prix champion Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg has won all six races to start the season, finishing one-two in the last five. Air Force 1 High Outlet .J. - The New York Jets have signed former Green Bay Packers backup quarterback Graham Harrell, giving them some added depth at the position. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season. Air Force 1 On Sale . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Air Force 1 Cheap . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night.The Winnipeg Jets will let 2012 second-round pick Lukas Sutter re-enter the NHL Draft instead of signing the 20-year-old to an entry-level contract. Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff explained why the club made the decision. "Development takes on different forms and we have to make some tough calls at different points and times. It certainly was a very difficult decision to move past Lukas," Cheveldayoff told the Winnipeg Sun on Thursday. "Lukas is a fine young hockey player. Unfortunately, he ran into some injuries and things like that and we wish him all the best." The Jets drafted SSutter with the 39th overall selection in the 2012 draft.ddddddddddddSutter was coming off a WHL season with the Saskatoon Blades in which he scored 28 goals and added 31 assists in 70 games. In the 2012-13 season, Sutter scored 13 goals and totalled 24 points in 72 games with the Blades. He spent this past season with the WHLs Red Deer Rebels, scoring 10 goals and adding 13 assists in 45 games before having shoulder surgery. Sutter will again be draft-eligible for this years selection on June 27-28 in Philadelphia. You can watch the first round of the draft live on TSN on June 27 at 7pm et/4pm pt. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..