We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

adidas 5923[

in General Chat Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:03 pm
by Lewis Carllyle | 3 Posts

the BAPE x Neighborhood x adidas POD adidas 3 mc S3.1 comes a split-colored design on the upper which see the silhouette that done in a White (left) and Grey (right) camo-like print otif that utilizes both BAPE and Neighborhood logos (signature ape and jolly-roger symbols). BAPE's signature shark mascot appears on the lateral sides of the shoes, whereas Three Stripes branding can be found on the medial sides. Additional co-branding can be seen on the toe and heels.

Italian sportswear company Diadora is internationally known for its renowned footwear. Deriving its name from Greek language meaning to share gifts and honors, Diadora indeed designates well-crafted footwear to its fans. The company began adidas 5923 in 1948 creating work boots later to venture into sportswear catering to athletes. Although Diadora may no be big like sports company giants like Adidas or Nike, the company has proven to create some adidas advantage clean of most desired silhouettes seen on the field and street.

When you're not in your kicks and need something else to slide into, what do you turn to? You can be looking at other sneaker slip ons, or you can just get a pair of actual slip ons. Not from Nike, not from adidas, not Buscemi brand, but any of these fine looking Diamond Supply Co. Fairfax Slides.I normally adidas basketball stick to adidas slides, but now I'm thinking I need to widen my horizons. These Diamond slides are looking phresh. (Yes, they're so dope they changed Fresh to Phresh).

A new and interesting Michael Jordan story coming from Sonny Vaccaro just broke out. Sonny Vaccaro is a big name in the sports footwear industry who has worked for both Nike and adidas. Vaccaro has recently said that Michael Jordan once had a meeting with adidas (while being signed to Nike) about perhaps jumping ship by leaving his Nike deal in favor of a deal with adidas.

Vaccaro is said to be an important figure when it adidas black shoes for womens came to bringing Jordan to Nike, and in a recent USA Today article, Vaccaro states that he accompanied Jordan during a meeting with adidas that was about him making the switch. The meeting was with Rob Strasser and Peter Moore who were two former executives that were involved in the early phases of the Air Jordan line that eventually ended up leaving Nike in 1987 to work with adidas. Although Vaccaro does not go into detail in regards to what was talked about in the meeting, he only states that it happened after the departure after the departure of Strasser and Moore from Nike.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..