We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

on this season and

in General Chat Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:39 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

Mens Draw Schedule Wednesday, December 3 10:30a.m. 3:30p.m. 8:30p.m. Koe 8 vs Jacobs 4 Cotter 4 vs Morris 7 Koe 2 vs McEwen 8 Howard 7 vs Morris 6 Gushue 3 vs McEwen 9 Jacobs 8 vs Cotter 4 Gushue 4 vs Howard 10 Thursday, December 4 10:30a.m 3:30p.m. 8:30p.m. Morris 6 vs Gushue 8 McEwen 3 vs Howard 4 Jacobs 7 vs Howard 4 Cotter 4 vs McEwen 9 Jacobs 4 vs Gushue 5 Morris 7 vs Koe 8 Cotter 7 vs Koe 2 Friday, December 5 10:30a.m. 3:30p.m. 8:30p.m. Gushue 5 vs Cotter 4 Howard 4 vs Koe 3 Koe 10 vs Gushue 4 McEwen 5 vs Jacobs 7 Morris 6 vs Jacobs 11 McEwen 7 vs Morris 4 Howard 4 vs Cotter 6 Saturday, December 6 8:30p.m. Mens Semi Final: Howard 4 vs McEwen 5 Sunday, December 7 7:00p.m. Mens Final: Jacobs 3 vs McEwen 8 Womens Draw Schedule Wednesday, December 3 10:30a.m. 3:30p.m. 8:30p.m. Sweeting 6 vs Nedohin 12 Nedohin 9 vs Jones 5 Jones 9 vs Flaxey 8 Homan 7 vs Middaugh 4 Flaxey 3 vs Homan 11 Sweeting 8 vs Anderson 2 Anderson 8 vs Middaugh 3 Thursday, December 4 10:30a.m. 3:30p.m. 8:30p.m. Middaugh 7 vs Jones 12 Flaxey 5 vs Anderson 7 Homan 7 vs Sweeting 6 Homan 5 vs Nedohin 4 Jones 8 vs Sweeting 10 Nedohin 7 vs Anderson 4 Flaxey 7 vs Middaugh 8 Friday, December 5 10:30a.m. 3:30p.m. 8:30p.m. Anderson 6 vs Jones 7 Anderson 8 vs Homan 3 Middaugh 4 vs Nedohin 7 Sweeting 8 vs Flaxey 5 Middaugh 4 vs Sweeting 5 Jones 4 vs Homan 9 Nedohin 4 vs Flaxey 6 Saturday, December 6 3:30p.m. Womens Semi Final: Nedohin 6 vs Sweeting 7 Sunday, December 7 Noon Womens Final: Homan 3 vs Sweeting 6 Nike Air Max China Wholesale Paypal . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. Fake Air Force 1 For Sale .Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-china.html . On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale . The Canadian Luge Association officially named seven athletes to the 2014 Olympic team Tuesday. Edney, will lead teenagers John Fennell and Mitchel Malyk into their first Games in mens singles. Tristan Walker and Justin Snith will represent Canada in doubles, while Gough, will be joined by Kimberley McRae in womens singles. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Replica China . LOUIS -- The St.MALMO - Head coach Brent Sutter has made it official: Jake Paterson will start for Canada when it opens the World Junior Hockey Championship on Thursday against Germany. Goalie consultant Fred Brathwaite delivered the news to the Saginaw Spirit goalie on the ice at the start of Wednesdays practice at the Malmo Isstadion. "Obviously Im really excited to get the call," Paterson said after the up-tempo workout. "Im ready to get focused and looking forward to the game." The 19-year-old served as Canadas third-string goalie at last years event in Ufa, Russia, but did not get in a game. He was also a backup and didnt play for Team Ontario at the 2011 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge. On Tuesday, Sutter noted that he sensed Paterson was ready for the chance to finally take the net in international competition. "He feels like this is his time," the coach said. Paterson agrees. "I think so," he said when informed of Sutters assessment. "Its been a pretty long year from last year not just not being able to play, but having a sour taste in our mouth from a fourth-place finish so Im definitely looking forward to getting things going tomorrow." ZZach Fucale will serve as the backup despite playing well in his pre-tournament start against Finland on Friday.dddddddddddd The Halifax Mooseheads goalie has slightly better numbers than Paterson this season and is coming off a Memorial Cup win in May, but remained upbeat despite Sutters decision. "Even though I wont be playing I think Ill be still important," Fucale, who is a year younger than Paterson, said. "I mean, I have to make sure Im positive for the guys and always be ready. You can never know in these tournaments what can happen. Jake is playing really well, very sharp and were all happy. All I have to do is make sure Im ready and Im ready to accept that." In his two previous world junior stints behind Canadas bench, Sutter has opted to ride one goalie most of the way giving the backup just one start in 12 games. "Lets see how Game 1 goes," Sutter said when asked if Fucale would get a start at some point. "I really dont know. You got to assume when youre playing a lot of games in a short period of time that you need both goalies, but were going to start with Patty and then well make a determination wholl play in Game 2." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..