We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

aid.I had my suspicions Weidm

in General Chat Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:47 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

Davie, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Miami Dolphins have hired former New York Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum to a position in the front office. The Dolphins said Tuesday that Tannenbaum will be the executive vice president of football operations beginning Feb. 1. It was a hard decision from a standpoint that my business is going really well, Tannenbaum said in a conference call with South Florida media Tuesday. I built it with some really great people, but football is in my blood. I spent two years away from it and I missed it dearly. I missed the competition, I missed getting in the foxhole with a bunch of people that are committed to a cause. Tannenbaum joined the Dolphins as a consultant in August and has been working as an agent. He and coach Joe Philbin will both report to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, the team said. General manager Dennis Hickey, who was hired last January, will report to Tannenbaum and will continue to lead the personnel and scouting departments and have control of the 53-man roster. The Jets fired Tannenbaum in December 2012 after the team went 57-55 in his seven seasons on the job, which included back-to-back trips to the AFC title game. He had worked for the Jets since 1997. I am excited that Mike Tannenbaum has joined the organization full time, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross said in a statement. He is an experienced executive and leader who understands all facets of the sports landscape. During his time as a consultant this past season, I was able to see his impact first-hand through his commitment and passion for innovation and using every possible avenue to find competitive edges. The Dolphins were 8-8 for the second season in a row and havent made the playoffs since 2008, the last time they had a winning record. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Outlet Italia . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. Air Max Outlet Italia . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. http://www.scontateoutletairmax.it/air-max-720-economiche/air-max-720-uomo-italia.html .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Vans Scarpe Italia . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th. Air Force 1 Scontate . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday.Luke Rockhold knows that Britain’s Michael Bisping will pour his heart and soul into achieving his UFC world championship dream – but it won’t be enough to avoid a three-minute knockout. Lancashires Bisping got the nod to challenge for Rockholds middleweight title on less than three weeks notice at UFC 199 after Chris Weidmans injury, handing him the opportunity to become the first Brit to wear major gold in the sport.The American champion, who has already beaten Bisping in 2014, has warned that the Brits desire to capitalise on a long-awaited opportunity wont be enough to survive the opening round. He had six minutes last time, hell have three minutes this time. Luke Rockhold I want to see him face-to-face, eye-to-eye, because I want to see how much he really wants this, Rockhold exclusively told Sky Sports. Hell come to fight to the best of his ability and he wont cower down. Luke Rockhold (left) and Michael Bisping first fought in Australia But guess what, Bisping? Im not going to slip over or stub my toe. He wont get my title. Ill be sharp, and Ill put this guy away in half the time that it took me last time.He had six minutes last time, hell have three minutes this time.Two years ago, Rockhold beat Bisping by submission but the Brit has already told Sky Sports that their rivalry is deadlocked at 1-1 due to the result of a notorious sparring session.Bispings short-notice rematch has re-opened that old wound but Rockhold wouldnt reveal what really happened when they trained together before their first fight. Luke Rockhold (right) lands a punch on Michael Bisping The truth? The truth is what happened inside the cage, thats the truth, he said.dddddddddddd And thats all you need to know.In Bispings mind, he still thinks he got the better of me in the first sparring session we had. So I dont know whats going through that mans head.Californias Rockhold captured the middleweight title from Weidman in December but, even when an immediate rematch was scheduled, questioned whether his beaten foe would pull out injured.When Weidman confirmed a neck problem, the opportunity opened for Rockhold to finish his rivalry with Bisping for good. We already shook hands, didnt you see? I picked him up off the canvas last time and shook his hand. Luke Rockhold It was a pleasant surprise, he said.I had my suspicions Weidman wouldnt make it to this fight, hes a brittle guy. But Im happy to have Bisping, which is always nice. I enjoy few things more than shutting Bispings mouth.He is the perfect opponent - hes the only one with a winning streak. He beat Anderson Silva and thinks hes the man. Its time to show Bisping thats the closest hell get to beating a champion. Bisping to live by the sword Brit admits concerns in exclusive interview I expect to knock Bisping out with a left kick. There will be no takedowns, I will knock him out.Then will Rockhold bury the hatchet?We already shook hands, didnt you see? I picked him up off the canvas last time and shook his hand. Also See: Bisping exclusive: Live by the sword Bisping gets UFC title shot UFC ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..