We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

he Wizards to a 100-9

in General Chat Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:28 am
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

FORT MCMURRAY, Alta. -- Brier champion Kevin Koe rebounded from an opening loss at the Syncrude National Grand Slam of Curling event with a convincing 11-4 win over Mark Dacey in Draw 3 action Thursday. Koes Calgary rink scored three in the first end and four in both the third and fifth ends. Both Koe and Halifaxs Dacey are at 1-1 in the tournament. Defending champion Jeff Stoughton of Winnipeg is also 1-1 after a 6-3 win in six ends over Edmontons Brendan Bottcher. Stoughton scored steals of two in the second and one in the third to lead 4-0 after three ends and never looked back. Winnipegs Mike McEwen improved to 2-0 with a lopsided 10-3 win in five ends over Japans Yusuke Morozmi. McEwen opened the game with a huge five-point first end. Glenn Howard, from Coldwater, Ont., kept pace with McEwen with a 7-4, seven end win over Switzerlands Pascal Hess. Elsewhere, Switzerlands Sven Michel improved to 2-0 with a 7-4 win over Torontos Travis Fanset. There are two more draws scheduled for Thursday. The tournament is the third instalment of the Grand Slam of Curling with the series finale Players Championship scheduled for next month in Summerside, P.E.I. China Jerseys Fake . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. China Made Jerseys . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. http://www.chinajerseyspaypal.com/ . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds. China Jerseys For Cheap . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night. China Jerseys Outlet . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil.Pittsburgh Penguins forward James Neal was handed a five-game suspension on Monday for kneeing Boston Bruins left winger Brad Marchand on Saturday night at TD Garden. At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. &quuot;I mean, what do you want me to say? That I was trying to hit him?" Neal said following the game.dddddddddddd"No, Im going by him. I dont get out of the way, like I said. I need to be more careful and I guess get my knee out of the way, but Im not trying to hit him in the head or injure him or anything like that." Neal will forfeit $128,205.15. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..