We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

lace for me?" Johnsons co

in General Chat Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:02 am
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Philippe Sanche scored 1:29 into overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the host Baie-Comeau Drakkar 3-2 on Friday in Quebec Major Hockey League playoff action. Samuel Hodhod and Christopher Clapperton also scored for the Armada, who lead the best-of-seven third-round series 3-2, while Sanche tacked on an assist for a two-point night. Denis Gorbunov and Maxime St-Cyr supplied the scoring for the Drakkar. Blainville-Boisbriands Etienne Marcoux made 29 saves for the win as Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette turned away 19-of-22 shots in defeat. The Armada went 2 for 5 on the power play while the Drakkar scored once on three chances with the man advantage. Blainville-Boisbriand will host Game 6 on Sunday. Bruce Brown Jersey . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. Louis King Jersey . Berkman almost left the game last off-season before signing with the Texas Rangers. He then had another injury-plagued season and was limited to 73 games. https://www.cheappistonsonline.com/446y-dave-debusschere-jersey-pistons.html . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. Terry Tyler Jersey . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. John Salley Jersey . On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory.Cincinnati, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Jayson DiManche was placed on season-ending injured reserve Monday. The second-year linebacker broke his forearm in Sundays 14-13 win over Tampa Bay. DiManche played in all 12 Bengals games this season, making one start on defense.dddddddddddd Between defense and special teams, he totaled 10 tackles and a forced fumble. A Southern Illinois product, the undrafted DiManche appeared in all 16 games for Cincinnati as a rookie in 2013. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..