We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

the Sharks. Michal Neuvirth made 29 saves to

in General Chat Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:49 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

England seamer James Anderson remains hopeful of playing in the second Test against India after a positive training spell at Loughborough. Anderson, recovering from a stress fracture of his right shoulder blade, has joined his England team-mates in Rajkot and hopes to make a decision on his fitness in the next two to three days.The second Test begins at Visakhapatnam on November 17 and while Anderson admits that it would not be ideal to step back onto the international stage with no match practice under his belt, the 34-year-old is confident he could reacclimatise to Test cricket quickly. A pick of the action from the first day of the first Test I had a good week at Loughborough last week getting some overs under my belt and hopefully I can keep that going this week and get some miles in my legs and keep wandering around and make sure Im as fit as I possibly can be and maybe be fit for the second Test, he told Sky Sports. The story of Day One Catch up with the key moments from the first day of the first Test between England and India I did a good amount last week - I got 30 overs in, in the week - and this week is about carrying that on and maybe increasing the intensity a little bit. The rest is standing around, getting used to being up on my feet for seven or eight hours a day.It [the second Test] is still over a week away so its hard to say right now but it all depends on how this week goes. In the next two or three days well have a good idea of whether that is a possibility or not. At first we thought maybe the fourth Test was a possibility but the way that Ive progressed in the last two or three weeks has been positive.I feel good; I felt good last week at Loughborough in the nets and hopefully this week I can continue that and get used to the heat quite quickly.At the tender age of 34 Ive got enough experience to get back into match-mode quite quickly; its not always easy without having any games under your belt but I think Im able to do that. This week will be key to see where Im at, especially with the heat.Andersons earlier-than-expected arrival in India enabled him to witness Stuart Broad, his long-term opening partner, receive his 100th Test cap from England and Wales Cricket Board Director Andrew Strauss. Stuart Broad looks back on his England Test career In total Anderson has played 89 of his 119 Tests with Broad, the pair taking a combined tally of 823 wickets across their careers, and he paid tribute to his team-mates amazing achievement.I thought I was going to miss it with the injury and stuff but it was great that I could make it out here in time and see him get his cap this morning off Straussy, said Anderson.Hes been a fantastic bowler for years and Ive been fortunate to play in the majority of his 100 Tests as well. Weve created a great friendship both on and off the field and Im delighted that I could be here.Off the field we talk a lot about the game - we know each others game inside out; we talk a lot on the field. But I think we are slightly different as bowlers so we complement each other as well, which works. Weve got a good connection; we get each other. We kind of know when its going to be one guys day and the other guy just tries to sit in and help him out.Live coverage of the first Test between India and England continues on Sky Sports 2 and across selected mobile devices. Watch the complete Test for £10.99 with no contract, with a Week Pass from NOW TV. Also See: First Test scorecard Highlights Commentary Beefys India memories Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys . Still, Inter moved one point ahead of Parma in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League spot. Udinese remained 14th, 11 points above the relegation zone. Inter was beaten 2-1 by Atalanta at home on Sunday and has won only seven of 16 matches at the San Siro this season, as the squad seems to still be searching for its identity under new owner Erick Thohir and first-year manager Walter Mazzarri. Custom Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys . Messier, who had been a special assistant to Rangers general manager Glen Sather, announced Thursday in a statement that he is resigning in order to "expand the game of hockey in the New York area by developing the Kingsbridge National Ice Center. https://www.cheapblackhawks.com/ .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. Fake Blackhawks Jerseys . Meeks has agreed to a $19.5 million, three-year deal with Detroit, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday night. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because free agents cant sign contracts until the leagues moratorium ends July 10, also said Cartier Martin had agreed to a one-year contract with the rebuilding franchise. Blackhawks Jerseys China . The 18-year-old Januzaj has made his breakthrough at United this season, including scoring twice in a 2-1 win over Sunderland before the recent international break. His performances have sparked a debate about where his international future lies.Randy Carlyle was less than pleased with his teams most recent effort, and he hopes to see a better effort when his Toronto Maple Leafs host the rebuilding Buffalo Sabres in Tuesdays clash at Air Canada Centre. Viewers in the Leafs region can catch the game on TSN4 starting at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. You can also listen to the game on TSN Radio 1050. Toronto fell to 3-4-1 on the season after losing 4-1 in Saturdays home test against the Boston Bruins. It was the Maple Leafs third loss in four games and dropped the clubs home record this season to 1-4-0. The head coach made sure his feelings were known following another disappointing effort from his troops. Frustration, anger ... that is the two things that were front-and-center from a coaching staffs perspective, Carlyle said. Toronto fell behind 1-0 just 3:27 into the game and the Bruins would build the lead to four goals before Richard Panik finally got the Leafs on the board with 5:33 remaining in the third period. We didnt win too many battles early in the hockey game, said Carlyle. Probably for the first 30 minutes we didnt move our feet and execute. It was like the Bruins had the puck and we struggled to get it back. Jonathan Bernier stopped 21-of-25 shots before being pulled in the third period. Bernier will get the start tonight. Toronto hopes to take advantage of a young Sabres team that is just 2-7-0 on the season and hass been outscored by a 29-11 margin so far in 2014-15.ddddddddddddBuffalo, however, is coming off a victory, notching a 2-1 road win Saturday in San Jose. The Maple Leafs won three of five meetings against Buffalo last season and has claimed five of the last eight tests in this series. The Sabres have dropped four straight and nine of their past 10 games at Air Canada Centre. Buffalo had been shut out three times during a four-game slide before coming through with Saturdays surprising win over the Sharks. Michal Neuvirth made 29 saves to earn his first win of the season and Nicolas Deslauriers netted the deciding goal early in the third period to help the Sabres win for the first time since Oct. 14 at Carolina. Its a huge win for me and everybody on this team. We worked really hard for this, Neuvirth offered. Cody Hodgson also lit the lamp in the final stanza for the Sabres, who hope to win two straight for the first time since last February when they close out a four-game road trip tonight. Neuvirth will get the start again tonight. He is 1-2-0 with a 3.02 goals against average this season and 5-3-1 with a 2.96 GAA in 11 career games versus Toronto. Projected Maple Leafs Lines Lupul - Kadri - Kessel van Riemsdyk - Bozak - Clarkson Komarov - Santorelli - Winnik Panik - Holland - Frattin/Ashton Phaneuf - Franson Rielly - Polak Gardiner - Robidas Bernier ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..