We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

Nike Air Force High

in General Chat Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:36 pm
by Tina II | 3 Posts

ÿþLos Angeles is Nike Air Force High one of the biggest and most influential cities in the entire world. It is also home to one of the largest sneakerhead communities as some of the biggest and most popular brands look to Los Angeles for inspiration. Nike is the latest brand to use LA as their canvas with these two new colorways of the popular Nike Cortez .Inspired by two of the city's sports teams (Los Angeles Dodgers and Los Angeles Kings) each colorway of the Nike Cortez comes covered in the team's colors.

First we have the Dodgers-inspired pair which takes on a Deep Royal Blue upper along with white, red, and metallic accents. The Kings pair features a Black upper with Metallic Nike Air Force 1 Low White Silver and White accents. Both pairs feature nylon uppers with suede detailing and Los Angeles graffiti-style text in red (blue pair) and purple (black pair) on the heels to signify the connection.Nike Sportswear unveils a new lux collection exclusively for women Nike Air Force 180 to kick-off the month of February.

The shoes are damaged with mold before he even got a chance to wear them. It also appears that the box has water damage on it, so that explains the mold. Check out the photos below to see the condition that this guy's sneakers came in. Hopefully someone at Nike/Supreme gets wind of this and they right their wrongs.When you think you got a dope pick up but turns out your shit is thrashed Nike Air Force Max even before you take em out the box.

This is so fucking frustrating. Yes it's only a pair of shoes but still& really hoping @supremenewyork will at least answer my email. @complexsneakers @nikelab #kicksmtl #complexkicks #supremenyc #supremeforsale #supreme4sale #supremenewyork #nike #uptempoNike just recently partnered with the NFL, but it looks like they are looking to team up with the other football as they have just announced a partnership with Manchester City.

What that means remains to be seen, but it appears like Jordan Brand is pulling out all the stops this holiday. We already know about the Air Jordan 11 Space Jam 20th Anniversary release, as well as the Air Jordan 3 True Blue OG , but what else could Jordan Brand plan on releasing? I guess only time will tell.Former star quarterback, Marcus Mariota , for the Cheap Nike Air Force 1 University of Oregon from 2012 to 2014, has received an exclusive pair of Nike Lunar Force 1 s to celebrate Draft Day.

Cool pair for Marcus Mariota, although the pair is reminiscent of previous lasered Air Force 1s, but I can't remember which specifically. If these were to be sold by Nike, it might actually do well in my opinion.For the past two days, everyone, including people who aren't into shoes have been talking about the Nike Mag 2016. Earlier today, it was confirmed that the highly anticipated self-lacing sneaker would be releasing in limited quantities and they would only .

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..