We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

balenciaga speed trainer

in General Chat Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 pm
by Otto Motley | 3 Posts

I think I prefer this Balenciaga to the balenciaga speed trainer "Violet Blonde", actually; it seems less artificial or synthetic. It lasts reasonably well, and even longer on fabric. With a bit of body heat, sillage increases, and you may be surprised by wafts of delicious scent hours into wearing. I find that I am reaching for this perfume often since acquiring it, and wearing it with great pleasure. It is both solid, in terms of its construction and quality, and translucent feeling, like a diamond with light playing on it.Olivier Polge integrates redistilled wood such as cedar and patchouli. Floral essences are represented by carnation and violet.

Balenciaga Paris is a beautiful fragrance! It's very well balanced, sophisticated and discreet. The perfume starts creamy, then the violet and violet leaf appear with a gorgeous green note. The woods are tamed, even the patchouli. BP lasts about 6h and stays close to the skin, that makes this fragrance very easy to wear. BP is my new darling!Elegant, balenciaga triple s sophisticated. Iris and violets with subtle but tenacious green notes and aldehydes. Balenciaga isn't powdery so much as soft and feminine. It smells substantially the same throughout its development, only becoming mellower and plusher as it dries down.

I enjoyed Balenciaga Paris last summer, with its dreamy violets and carnations. I thought it was balenciaga shoes so beautiful in rainy weather... (agree with reviewer below, more woody floral than powdery). But when I wore it again this year, I just couldn't appreciate it as much anymore. It was the same, it had not changed. But since last year, I've sniffed, sampled and worn so many quality vintage perfumes that it has  sadly  changed my opinion on some of my earlier scents. I guess I've learned to love old school, mossy chypres, and I find that the modern patchouli chypres just can't quite live up to them.

I was prepared to dislike Balenciaga Paris, being generally uncharmed by perfumes with floral balenciaga sneakers notes. But this fragrance surprised me with just enough patchouli and woody essence to settle into a spicy-floral with wafts of violet. It's a well-blended and pleasant scent with fairy good longevity, if not much silage. Those who enjoy deeper, more complex florals may find a lot to appreciate in this fragrance.Walking in the woods or fine dining with rich cabernet, Balenciaga has created a masterpiece for ages.Simple, yet completely unexpected with cool, graceful refinement.

The first time I saw Charlotte Gainsbourg as the face of Balenciaga, I fell in admiration of the commercial, it s still one of my favourite covers to date, the immediate drawcard being her lace couture, but more so the simplicity in her face and body language, the reason I speak so much about this cover is because I feel it is the exact visual image that explains the story of this scent. Before I knew anything about Balenciaga, I was always attracted to this bottle, but never the scent, the bottle is subtle, like the doors to a garden, it is light, I love that the embodiment of this fragrance is not deep, but light, again, almost like a garden, freshly watered.

Being that I completely shied away from my usual signature notes, I was eager to see how this fragrance would react with my skin, just one word, balenciaga speed runner beautifully. I m overpowered with floral, I never appreciated how delicate violet leaf was until I smelt it on my skin. To begin with this scent is incredibly powdery, woody and floral, light but warm and spicy, after quite some time, it blends down to a watery, aquatic I should say, because the sillage is still strong, feminine array of "green" notes, patchouli, cedar and so on. The staying power of this scent is a little disappointing, but I have never been one to complain about re applying, to feel the story all over again, why wouldn t I?

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..