We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

d. He came up with a huge left pad save on Brand

in General Chat Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:52 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper showed plenty of pop Thursday in his first on-field batting practice since undergoing ligament surgery on his left thumb last month. "Honestly, we almost ran out of baseballs," manager Matt Williams said. "Between he and Wilson (Ramos), whoever gets in the park first today and goes to the outfield will have lots of souvenirs." Williams said Harper will begin a minor league rehab assignment after the Nationals begin a road trip next week. "Im still trying to see where my swings at. ... I dont see myself coming back after five games or four games," Harper said. "I really want to push it and see how I feel after eight, nine games down there. If I feel good before that, then Ill see where Im at." Williams will have to do some shuffling when Harper returns. Ryan Zimmerman, whose chronic shoulder problems have moved him off third base, has been playing in Harpers spot in left field. Williams originally said Zimmerman will move back to third, but now the manager says he will move players around depending on matchups and to give players rest. Zimmerman could be playing first base, third base or left field, while Harper will be used in all three outfield positions. Anthony Rendon will shuffle between second base and third base. "It doesnt really matter to me. I just want to play," Harper said. "I just want to be in the lineup and hopefully I can come back and help the team win." The Nationals have been playing well recently in Harpers absence, moving into first place in the NL East ahead of Thursdays opener of a four-game series against the Atlanta Braves. "One through nine, everyones swinging it really, really well right now. Were playing well. Im the odd man out, I guess," he joked. Bulls Jerseys China . Here is a look at all the moves through the first week of NHL Free Agency. The most significant deals will get the full Numbers Game column treatment, like these:Briere-for-Parenteau trade. Stitched Bulls Jerseys . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. https://www.cheapbulls.com/ . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. Bulls Jerseys 2020 .The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana. Chicago Bulls Store . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle.Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (3) - The first goal that beat him was seeing-eye shot that got past him on the blocker side. He was late to react on Rene Bourques five-hole shot in the second period. He came up with a huge left pad save on Brandon Prust at the end of the second period to keep it at 2-0. Overall, he was not as sharp in this game in regulation; he looked to fight the puck in situations and his rebound control was not a premium as it usually is with him. Conversely, he was great in overtime, he looked more dialed in and more composed.dddddddddddd Rask made a huge save on Eller and couldnt have made a better glove save on Plekanec. He simply did not have a chance on PK Subbans screen shot winner. Carey Price, Montreal Canadiens (5) - Price was the best player on ice tonight for either team. His saves on Krug and Campbell in first period were terrific and his ridiculous saves on Iginla and Eriksson in the second period on penalty kill were the only reason this game stayed close. As the pressure continued heavily in third period, he was beat on three screen shots as the Bruins did a great job of getting traffic in front of him. He continued his outstanding play in overtime with saves on Marchand, Krejci and Chara. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..