We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

Adidas Classic

in General Chat Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:20 pm
by Megan | 7 Posts

The sneaker is viewable in detail in the Adidas Classic gallery above and you'll notice that there is "w73rd st & s Hermitage st" labeling in the left shoe which is the address is the location to Rose's childhood court, Chicago's Murray Park.Even though Derrick Rose is still riding the gurney, it hasn't stopped him from releasing new colorways of his signature shoes, including this new version of the adidas Rose 3.0. Previewed earlier in the year, the "Chicago Bears" inspired sneaker is covered in Deep Navy and Orange, with "Founded 1919 " (the year the team was founded) screened onto the tongue.

adidas is both an inspirational and aspirational brand. I love how they challenge the status quo, embrace and empower creativity, and how they live at the intersection Adidas Classic Shoes of sports and culture, said Bregman. "I want to create change in the game and showcase my personality and creativity on and off the field, so I just knew they were the perfect brand fit for me."

The adidas 3MC will be available Adidas All Star in a sleek canvas upper or premium durable contrasting suede. Features on the shoe include an oxford toe, tonal three stripe branding, and the recently introduced Geoflex outsole that has been tested and approved by the adidas Skateboarding team. In addition, the shoe also come with a reinforced triple-needle stitch primely placed on high-abrasion points resulting in increased durability when skated. The vulcanized outsole provides superior grip and flex for optimum board feel and control.

adidas designers worked closely with Na-kel Smith and other professional skateboarders on the development of both Adidas Superstar Mens models.It is still rather early in 2014 an adidas Originals has already created quite a stir with the re-issuing of their classic adidas Stan Smith model. Not only has adididas Orignals and friends dressed up the Stan Smith but adidas Skateboarding has got in on the action, too. Featured here is an adidas Skateboarding Stan Smith Vulc in a nice running/fairway colorway.

Adidas has gifted us with upgrades of the ZX Flux , new silhouettes like the Tubular and they'er still going, this time with a revamp of the adidas SL Loop. Coming to us in two different colorways is the adidas SL Loop Moc, which works a weather combative upper composed of suede materials.The upper is then dipped in either a Black or Sand tone and is accompanied by a contrasting White midsole. Certain elements of a traditional moccasin can be seen, but the majority of your attention is drawn to the boot-style appearance the Adidas Superstar Rose Gold shoe has. If you're interested in purchasing then you're in luck because the adidas SL Loop Moc has already arrived at select retailers.

This colorway of the adidas Sobakov Boost starts off with a Chalk White stretchy knitted upper that comes witn unique ribbing and stitching details throughout. Next we see a white leather tongue along with contrasting black on the the large three stripes branding on the side panels as well as on the inner liner and heel counter. A Boost heel in white along with a gum rubber outsole that wraps up to the midsole cap off the design.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..