We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

ilford, Conn., has 18

in General Chat Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:04 pm
by yyys123 | 1.470 Posts

TORONTO – Given his history, Joffrey Lupul had some concerns when he began to experience tightness in the lower back just days before training camp was due to begin. "But I felt great all summer," said Lupul. "I said that to the training camp staff, I havent had any issues. I was training, skating, golfing – which is hard on your back – so it hasnt been something thats been bothering me all summer. It just came one day." Sidelined with back spasms for the first six days of camp, Lupul joined his teammates at practice for the first time on Wednesday morning. As was the plan, the 29-year-old participated in the first of two practice sessions, looking and feeling like his old self. "Everythings fine," he explained after about an hour on the ice. "Obviously not the way I wanted to start the camp, but just happy everythings feeling better now." "Hes moving much better, felt much better," observed Leafs coach Randy Carlyle following the practice. "We think hes an option for us in the next couple exhibition games." Entering his fourth season with the Leafs, Lupul first sensed tightness in the back during the final week of informal workouts – working extensively with skating coach Barb Underhill – but rather than exercise caution, he decided to push through it, "which probably wasnt the right idea the week before camp" as the tightness worsened into "pretty painful" spasms. Held to just 16 games in 2013 because of injuries – broken right forearm and concussion – Lupul had his first serious bout with the back in the fall of 2009 when he required multiple surgeries while still with the Anaheim Ducks. Given that scary history – which included a debilitating infection from surgery – and the relative unimportance of exhibition play for a player of his status, he and the team opted for patience and precaution. "I obviously have some history there and some issues with the low back," he said, "but I believe since I had surgery, this would be the first time Ive ever missed time with it. These arent regular season games. I would probably be handling this different if we were playing regular season games." Lupul didnt believe the injury would linger into the regular season and expects to be ready for October 1st. "At this stage in the season," he continued, "you take things slow and make sure youre feeling good for October 1st. Thats our plan right now." Adidas NMD Mens Clearance . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night. Adidas NMD Womens Black Pink . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-adidas-nmd-2019-china.html . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series. Adidas NMD R1 Womens Raw Pink . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. Adidas NMD R2 Sale . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.Travis Lulay still isnt ready. The BC Lions placed their star quarterback on the one-game injured list Monday, meaning hell be out of action when the Lions open the 2014 season at home against the Edmonton Eskimos. Lulay missed all pre-season action recovering from off-season shoulder surgery. The 30-year-old former Most Outstanding Player missed some time last year with the shoulder injury as well. Vetteran quarterback Kevin Glenn, who the Lions acquired from the Ottawa Redblacks on Draft Day for the first round pick, is expected to get the start for BC.dddddddddddd Lulay wont be the only big name on offence that will miss the teams opener. Star receiver Emmanuel Arceneaux was also placed on the one-game injury list. Arceneaux is recovering from a broken hand suffered in training camp. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..