We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

asics nimbus

in General Chat Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:14 pm
by Simon Lily | 3 Posts

You already know how asics nimbus I feel about the Salmon Toes, and now that I m getting a good look at the other two colorways, I can also see myself grabbing at least one of those colorways as well. The wll share that split-colored design on the upper that I love, and the fact that they all use an all-suede upper is also a good look in my opinion. Out now, pick these up at select retailers or $120 each. Which pair is the hottest?

The Spring season is almost here which means we re guaranteed to see lots of colorful options of the Asics Gel Lyte 5.One of those vibrant pairs that is beginning to arrive at select retailers is this one we see asics kayano 23 above which covers the popular silhouette in a combination of Indigo Blue, Tan, and Peach. As far as materials go, we see nubuck and suede throughout the upper. A grey midsole with black speckling finishes off the look on the colorful asics running shoes pair of Gel Lyte 5s.

The Slam Jam x Asics Gel Mai comes in your choice of Green and Violet or Black and Blue. Bold aesthetics and unique color blocking (Peep those Yellow outsoles on the Green and Violet pair) help both pairs stand out a bit. Get a good look at both pairs above and know what you will be able to pick up either pair this Saturday, February 25th at 10:30am local time at Slam Jam Milan as well as Slam Jam online. asics gel nimbus Which pair are you feeling the most?

Releasing under the radar is this new bold colorway of the Asics Gel Respector. The underrated Asics model rocks a tonal look in a colorway that Asics likes to call Tandori Spice.The Gel Respector comes dressed in a suede upper done in a deep Red hue. The tonal look extends on to the laces and lining. The brand new Asics Gel Lyte 3 Veg Tan is now available for purchase. If you happen to be on the fence regarding this release, I suggest you hop over that fence and pick up a pair!

Previously seen in the upcoming veg-tan colorway, we now give you a look at another versatile offering of the Asics Gel Respector.For this pair, Asics has decided to utilize a darker tone as Taupe Grey covers this new pair of Gel Respectors. The tonal upper comes constructed out of asics netball shoes nubuck with perforations appearing on the toe and side panels for some added breathability. Additional details include tonal branding throughout the shoe and a contrasting white sole unit.

Joining the Asics Gel Respector that we showed you earlier today is another veg-tan sneaker from Asics. This time around it s the popular Gel Lyte 3.Covered in a premium vegetable tan leather all throughout the upper, this Gel Lyte 3 is sure to be one of the most popular releases of the year. The upper features two different shades of tan while the signature split tongue also uses a leather construction.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..