We welcome our 2 newest members: Whitef0x, and that other guy I can't spell lol. Keep bugging Leynore, so he joins.

CDW lives Next Door to Ashaya's House!!!

in Introductions Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:02 pm
by Christmasdaywarrior | 18 Posts

Hey!

As all of you know i'm Christmasdaywarrior, obviously, Lol. My real name is Edison, people call me Eddie (Eddy), friends from my youth call me Stugotz (if you know Italian, by all means, chuckle) because my middle name is Stewart.

Beyond my names and nicknames, I'm 24. I reside in Toronto, Canada. Arguably the best city on the planet. Lol. I work for Apple Inc. On their Enterprise level. I'm currently a Technical Manager for that site on the iPhone and Mac (Which consists of Macbook air, Macbook, and Macbook Pro) floor.

One thing that is a valuable attribute i withhold, is I am a man of my word. With that said if there's anything i can do to help, I will. If there's someone that needs a lesson taught, i'll go Krampus on their ass. (Google Krampus - you'll find the synonym for my name).

Any questions further, i'll be more than happy to divulge.

Scroll up

RE: CDW lives Next Door to Ashaya's House!!!

in Introductions Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:06 pm
by Ashaya

Lol a very good Intro post. Not many know how to introduce themselves on a forums. You definitely know lol.

A magical Elf!!! (Check my avatar!!!) Or check my Picture Gallery g2-Magical-Elves.html

Scroll up

in Introductions Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:40 am
by Ashaya

I have one question. I just saw your email address. wtf? lol. I like it, but its strange lol.

A magical Elf!!! (Check my avatar!!!) Or check my Picture Gallery g2-Magical-Elves.html

Scroll up

in Introductions Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Lol which one was it again?

Scroll up

in Introductions Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:42 pm
by Ashaya

vague silverwing something lol. its not public lol. only i can see it cuz im magical lol.

Scroll up

in Introductions Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:12 am

Lol magical? sorta like a magical elf :P I chose vague silverwing when i was a youth in school. Vague - Obscurred andSilverwing because it was my favorite song at the time by Arch Enemy

Scroll up

in Introductions Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 am
by Ashaya

nice lol. and wats wrong with being a magical elf? lol.

Scroll up

in Introductions Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:21 am
by Ashaya

My avatar is now of a Magical Elf lol.

Scroll up

in Introductions Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:37 pm
by chisen • Great Friend and a Greater Dancer (lol) | 5 Posts

okay introduction time .....

as you all know my kaw name is chisen but i am really called emma :) i am 14 years old and i live in yorkshire in the north of england :)

i dont have a job or anything - becasue i am 14 - but i love animals and when i am older i intend on becoming a vet or equestrine physirotherapist. And if i fail at all of them then i hope that i can work wth animals in some shape of form :)

hopefully i am a nice person to get along with and tbhh from kaw you all know me and probably already knew all of this anyways but hey..... i thought we could add some intesst into this :)

so i hope you all havea great day and that everything you wish to happen inyour future does :) xxx

Scroll up

in Introductions Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:06 pm
by Ashaya

because i feel u should know this, Chisen, im going to say it now. plz no double posts lol. im not gonna delete one now, but in future lol.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Bella Swan
Board Statistics
The forum has 2168 topics and 2220 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 104 users on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:53 am..